Discipleship Groups are a new ministry at Faith Covenant that focus on creating mature disciples of Christ. These small groups require a high level of commitment, and produce a high level of growth. Each group is composed of a number of elements:
• Study: Weekly homework assignments that focus on studying Scripture and living out the gospel in every area of life
• Accountability: Holding each other accountable for growth in holiness
• Prayer: Praying for each other, the church, and unbelievers throughout the world
• Fellowship: Loving one another and walking through life together
• Mission: Reaching out to unbelievers
Who should join a discipleship group?
• Christians who desire to grow in their relationship with God
• People who are willing to make time for weekly meetings and homework
• Believers who want to participate in God’s mission of redemption by forming relationships with unbelievers and sharing the gospel
For more information on discipleship groups, please contact Faith Covenant Church.