The vision of Faith Covenant Church is to spread a love for God and his glory, through the WORD:
- Exalting God through worship that is Christ-centered and biblically grounded (Psa. 34:3; Rev. 5:12; Jn. 4:24).
- Ministering the gospel to believers and unbelievers through preaching, music, liturgy, and the sacraments (Acts 2:42).
- Functioning as a great commission sending station, where pastors and elders equip the saints for the work of ministry, and send them to the Flathead Valley and the world (Matt. 28:18-20; Eph. 4:11-12).
- Planting PCA churches throughout the Flathead Valley and Montana in partnership with the Western Church Planting Network (2 Cor. 5:18-20).
- Reaching the nations through prayer, financial support, and sending missionaries (Rom. 10:13-15).
- Displaying God’s glory to the world by loving one another (Jn. 13:34-35).
- Stirring one another up to love and good works by meeting together and living in fellowship (Heb. 10:24-25).
- Treasuring the gospel of grace and living it daily (Gal. 2:20; Eph. 2:8-10).
- Becoming more like Christ through study of His Word, the work of His Spirit, and the ministry His body (Rom. 8:29; Jn. 17:17; Rom. 8:13-14; Eph. 4:11-16).
- Developing a Christian worldview, so that we can biblically engage our culture (Jn. 17:15-18; Heb. 5:12-14; Rom. 12:2).
- Being a light that reflects God’s holiness to the world through our obedience (Matt. 5:14-16; Ex. 19:5-6; 1 Pet. 2:9-12).
Faith Covenant is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America.